We are growing and have lots of exciting upcoming projects. Therefore, we are looking for a diverse set of talented international researchers to join us this fall.
The work consists of different types of research tasks such as conducting telephone interviews and desktop research. We work generally on a project basis (10-25 hours per week); which offers our interviewers the possibility to combine their work with other activities; such as studies.
- Previous experience in project management is meritorious
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills and accuracy
- All applicants should have at least initiated academic studies
Excellent working knowledge in English combined with a native level of Polish
Would you like to:
- Work together with some of the world’s largest, most successful, and innovative companies?
- Have an exciting part-time job alongside studies or other commitments?
- Would you like to work in an international environment together with other skilled people from different countries and cultures?
- Practice your language skills while you are studying at university?
- Have an additional income and combine an interesting job and learning experience with an excellent job opportunity?
- Do you have a genuine interest for marketing and market research and would like to communicate with professionals worldwide and help us to convey their message to our clients?
- Would you like to have an additional income and combine an interesting job and learning experience with an excellent job opportunity in Sweden?
Then you should apply!