We are growing and have lots of exciting upcoming projects. Therefore, we are looking for a diverse set of talented international researchers to join us.
The work consists of different types of research tasks such as conducting telephone interviews and desktop research. We work generally on a project basis (10-25 hours per week); which offers our interviewers the possibility to combine their work with other activities; such as studies.
- Previous experience in project management is meritorious
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills and accuracy
- All applicants should have at least initiated academic studies
Excellent working knowledge in English combined with a native level of a second language
Would you like to:
- Work together with some of the world’s largest, most successful, and innovative companies?
- Have an exciting part-time job alongside studies or other commitment?
- Would you like to work in an international environment together with other skilled people from different countries and cultures?
- Practice your language skills while you are studying at university?
- Have an additional income and combine an interesting job and learning experience with an excellent job opportunity?
- Do you have a genuine interest for marketing and market research and would like to communicate with professionals worldwide and help us to convey their message to our clients?
- Would you like to have an additional income and combine an interesting job and learning experience with an excellent job opportunity in Sweden?
Then you should apply!